Shark Tank News
Shark Tank star Daymond John has proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Heather Taras, and she accepted.
Beyond the Tank will be back January 7 immediately following the premiere of the new reality series My Diet Is Better Than Yours.
The Celebrity Apprentice will soon find its new host to replace the controversial Donald Trump.
Shark Tank Week is coming back!
The premiere dates for Shark Tank and its spinoff Beyond The Tank have been released.
Deadliest Catch, Shark Tank and Jane Lynch were all honored at Saturday's Creative Arts Emmy Awards 2014 ceremony.
ABC has announced The Bachelor, Shark Tank and The Taste have all been renewed for the 2013-2014 television season.
Billionaire entrepreneur and owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, Mark Cuban, is to be a series regular on "Shark Tank" next season, ABC said.
U.S. comedian and entrepreneur Jeff Foxworthy has signed on to appear in three episodes of the reality series "Shark Tank," ABC said Tuesday.
ABC has announced Shark Tank, a Mark Burnett-produced American adaptation of the overseas Dragons' Den reality series, will premiere Sunday, August 9 at 9PM ET/PT following the premiere of the network's special 10th anniversary 11-night primetime run of Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"